Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > Escort Live! > Escort Live! for iPhone

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 15th, 2021
J-Persons J-Persons is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 21
Default New Escort App

Just saw where Cedar has released a new app for the iphone Does it replace the old one, and do you have any information on it?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old September 15th, 2021
TBNTX's Avatar
TBNTX TBNTX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 6,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Persons View Post
Just saw where Cedar has released a new app for the iphone Does it replace the old one, and do you have any information on it?
It's called the "Drive Smarter" app, and it can be used with either Escort or Cobra detectors. It completely replaces the Escort Live! app. I've been able to beta test it for a few months.

It's been built from the ground up. Lots of new features and capabilities. It's available now at the Google Play store and Apple's App Store.
__________________


Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Max 360c, Redline EX, Max 360, & others plus Escort Live!
Dashcam: Escort M1 and Thinkware F750

-------------------------------------
Moderators here are not Escort employees.

If you need immediate help, please call Escort Radar customer service right after they open at 9:00 A.M. Eastern time, at 1-800-543-1608, option 2. Wait for the pause following the message and use the option for a call-back.
-------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old September 17th, 2021
marinerjoe marinerjoe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 97
Default What am I doing wrong?

I downloaded and logged in to the app successfully.

It scanned for my devices and found my RL360C and identified it as a detector.

After I hit continue the error pops up saying itís not a valid camera.

Looks like more coding is needed.

Unless I am gooning it up on my end.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old September 18th, 2021
TonyPHX623's Avatar
TonyPHX623 TonyPHX623 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Phoenix, West Valley Area
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBNTX View Post
It's called the "Drive Smarter" app, and it can be used with either Escort or Cobra detectors. It completely replaces the Escort Live! app. I've been able to beta test it for a few months.

It's been built from the ground up. Lots of new features and capabilities. It's available now at the Google Play store and Apple's App Store.
TBNTX- did you use the app with the R360c? im stuck on same issue.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old September 19th, 2021
Scooterboy Scooterboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Medina OH
Posts: 165
Default

I used it for the first time today and I can't get her to stop saying "Over speed limit" I have it 'OFF" in App settings but it doesn't shut her up!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old September 20th, 2021
TBNTX's Avatar
TBNTX TBNTX is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 6,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooterboy View Post
I used it for the first time today and I can't get her to stop saying "Over speed limit" I have it 'OFF" in App settings but it doesn't shut her up!
Is it saying "Over Speed Limit" or just "Overspeed"?
__________________


Countermeasures:

Radar Detectors: Max 360c, Redline EX, Max 360, & others plus Escort Live!
Dashcam: Escort M1 and Thinkware F750

-------------------------------------
Moderators here are not Escort employees.

If you need immediate help, please call Escort Radar customer service right after they open at 9:00 A.M. Eastern time, at 1-800-543-1608, option 2. Wait for the pause following the message and use the option for a call-back.
-------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old September 20th, 2021
LL Cool K LL Cool K is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinerjoe View Post
I downloaded and logged in to the app successfully.

It scanned for my devices and found my RL360C and identified it as a detector.

After I hit continue the error pops up saying itís not a valid camera.

Looks like more coding is needed.

Unless I am gooning it up on my end.
The same happened to me.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old September 20th, 2021
Scooterboy Scooterboy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Medina OH
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBNTX View Post
Is it saying "Over Speed Limit" or just "Overspeed"?
Over Speed Limit
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old September 21st, 2021
SimonSays SimonSays is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinerjoe View Post
I downloaded and logged in to the app successfully.

It scanned for my devices and found my RL360C and identified it as a detector.

After I hit continue the error pops up saying itís not a valid camera.

Looks like more coding is needed.

Unless I am gooning it up on my end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyPHX623 View Post
TBNTX- did you use the app with the R360c? im stuck on same issue.
Same here, Max360. It finds the Max360 as a "Detector", but then doesn't let me continue because it's not a camera.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old October 5th, 2021
EricTheRed EricTheRed is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7
Default

I can't get this app to work either. It errors out about a camera.

I have the Max 360
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 Escort Inc.