Escort Radar Forum  

Go Back   Escort Radar Forum > Windshield Radar Detectors > ESCORT iX

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old July 27th, 2016
Gbriggs82 Gbriggs82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 237
Default escort

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
It is available now if you call and order at 1-800-964-3138. We have to update the website.
I tried to call for the payment plan but they said not yet we couldn't do the payment plan yet.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old July 28th, 2016
EscortRadar's Avatar
EscortRadar EscortRadar is offline
Official Escort Rep
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 17,080
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbriggs82 View Post
I tried to call for the payment plan but they said not yet we couldn't do the payment plan yet.
Strange. I confirmed this with our sales department yesterday, and just confirmed it with them again now. Please try ordering it again with the payment plan from our sales department at 1-800-964-3138. If the person you speak with continues to say that we do not offer the payment plan on the ESCORT iX then please ask for their name and message me with that information. Thank you

I sincerely apologize for the confusion.
__________________

Escort Radar customer service is available from 9am-5:00pm Eastern Time Mon-Fri at 1-800-543-1608 or you can fill out a repair form and we will contact you.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old July 28th, 2016
Gbriggs82 Gbriggs82 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 237
Default escort

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscortRadar View Post
Strange. I confirmed this with our sales department yesterday, and just confirmed it with them again now. Please try ordering it again with the payment plan from our sales department at 1-800-964-3138. If the person you speak with continues to say that we do not offer the payment plan on the ESCORT iX then please ask for their name and message me with that information. Thank you

I sincerely apologize for the confusion.

I ordered it successfully can't wait to get it. It's my first iX very excited
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old July 29th, 2016
KSDeputy KSDeputy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 38
Default Escort iX

I think it is beautiful. I love the display, case, and the way the controls are mounted. I presently have a Passport, but if I were to change this is the one I would buy.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old July 29th, 2016
GregK's Avatar
GregK GregK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Palatine, IL.
Posts: 716
Default

Who here is excited about the new iX??

Nope!
__________________
Greg
<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
PLEASE...Help Save An Innocent Life !
www.aspca.org
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old July 31st, 2016
MEM-TEK's Avatar
MEM-TEK MEM-TEK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK View Post
Who here is excited about the new iX??

Nope!
And just why are you not excited about the new iX? You do realize that the new iX obviously is designed for and tailored for city and suburban driving environments? It isn't designed for balls to the wall maximum sensitivity. On the other hand, the new iX is designed for FILTERING, and for providing RED LIGHT CAMERA ALERTS with continually updated approach distance, BSM filtering, door opener filtering, TSR filtering, et cetera.

In other words, it is unfair to knock a brand new product which has yet to be tested in the real world environment for which it was designed to operate within.
__________________

Radar detectors which I use: Max 360, 9500ci and STi.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old July 31st, 2016
GregK's Avatar
GregK GregK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Palatine, IL.
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEM-TEK View Post
And just why are you not excited about the new iX? You do realize that the new iX obviously is designed for and tailored for city and suburban driving environments? It isn't designed for balls to the wall maximum sensitivity. On the other hand, the new iX is designed for FILTERING, and for providing RED LIGHT CAMERA ALERTS with continually updated approach distance, BSM filtering, door opener filtering, TSR filtering, et cetera.

In other words, it is unfair to knock a brand new product which has yet to be tested in the real world environment for which it was designed to operate within.
Listen to yourself. I did not "knock" any Escort Product. The question asked who is excited about the new IX. I replied with "nope." That means I am not excited about it. I own four Escort products, and I know how they work. Not so long ago I sunk money into the newest and greatest thing...the Max 360. Then 6 months later Escort offered a new model, and now this model, and chances are 6-9 months from now it will be another latest and greatest product.

So, I have said nothing derogatory towards Escort. I just am not excited over the new IX.
__________________
Greg
<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
PLEASE...Help Save An Innocent Life !
www.aspca.org
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old July 31st, 2016
MurrayB's Avatar
MurrayB MurrayB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 208
Default

I have owned a succession of Escort products since about 1994. I currently have the original Max I bought on the prepurchase replacing an x50. I don't understand where the Escort iX fits in the line. Is this a replacement/step up? What is gained what is lost? I am confused. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old July 31st, 2016
Butcher318 Butcher318 is offline
Armchair Expert
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 2,127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayB View Post
I have owned a succession of Escort products since about 1994. I currently have the original Max I bought on the prepurchase replacing an x50. I don't understand where the Escort iX fits in the line. Is this a replacement/step up? What is gained what is lost? I am confused. Thanks!
If you read the two posted sticky notes at the top if this section it pretty much spells it all out. I think top improvements are the ivt filter, faster processor, newer look, and the band segmentation for KA. Looks like a very impressive new unit.

Last edited by Butcher318; August 1st, 2016 at 04:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old July 31st, 2016
MurrayB's Avatar
MurrayB MurrayB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 208
Default

Thanks Buthcher318
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.