Escort Radar Forum

Escort Radar Forum (http://escortradarforum.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Detector (http://escortradarforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Live Chat (http://escortradarforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15473)

ktoonsez@gmail.com February 7th, 2017 09:06 AM

Live Chat
 
Why is there a link for "Live Chat" on the website when it never works, all it does is just state the hours its open and yet never open during those hours???????????? I need help transferring a used Max II to myself and cannot call on the phone. Please advise :confused:

EscortRadar February 7th, 2017 11:55 AM

Thank you for your feedback. Going forward we will better try to communicate when Live Chat is available.

ktoonsez@gmail.com February 7th, 2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EscortRadar (Post 129025)
Thank you for your feedback. Going forward we will better try to communicate when Live Chat is available.

Thank you :D

icecoldak February 14th, 2017 01:04 PM

LIVE CHAT IS DEAD--it never works anymore for over 6 months I never can get on there to ask a simple question. No since in having a button for it if its never operational.

FisherPete February 14th, 2017 03:23 PM

As I recall, it's a feature of vBulletin, but requires an additional piece of software to be installed, configured, monitored and administered. If there were an easy way to remove the link, I'd encourage that. I can't imagine there would be a lot of value to most members in having transient conversations.

icecoldak February 14th, 2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FisherPete (Post 129177)
As I recall, it's a feature of vBulletin, but requires an additional piece of software to be installed, configured, monitored and administered. If there were an easy way to remove the link, I'd encourage that. I can't imagine there would be a lot of value to most members in having transient conversations.

This is the Live chat that for ESCORT Website: never Monitored anymore!

https://www.escortradar.com/

FisherPete February 17th, 2017 02:47 PM

Are you referring to Support? That link works and the support options include a functioning chat.

Butcher318 February 19th, 2017 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icecoldak (Post 129169)
LIVE CHAT IS DEAD--it never works anymore for over 6 months I never can get on there to ask a simple question. No since in having a button for it if its never operational.

I recall seeing a post by Escort radar saying they have been short staffed and the live chat option had to go until they get caught up. To bad but I guess rather have quality then quantity.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2018 Escort Inc.